Restorative Justice is what lies behind all of our programs.
Micah works to give concrete expression to restorative justice. Our work is primarily focused on individuals who are incarcerated and those who are seeking to integrate into our community after spending time in prison.
Through education and action we help those who have been impacted by crime. Depending on the situation, we may work separately or in partnership with the retributive justice system.
In our work we…
- visit people who are in prison
- assist people who have been released from prison
- support survivors of violent crime
- teach others about restorative justice
- make connections between faith communities and people leaving prison