WHAT WE DO
Micah works to give concrete expression to restorative justice. Our work is primarily focused on individuals who are incarcerated and those who are seeking to integrate into our community after spending time in a correctional institution. Depending on the situation, we may work separately or in partnership with the retributive justice system.
Through education and action we help those who have been impacted by crime. We:
- Visit incarcerated individuals.
- Assist recently released individuals.
- Support individuals to learn and change.
- Teach others about Restorative Justice.
- Make connections between faith communities and people leaving correctional institutions.